Your guide to getting all of the value you need out of summaries without the burden on your agents or organization.
Struggling with agent notes, lengthy after-call work, questionable questionnaires, cumbersome compliance checklists, lack of context for calls, and a lack of definitive understanding of WHY your customers are calling you?
The answer to all of these struggles is the ability to have good summaries at scale.
Unfortunately, you are likely not getting all your business needs from them. Worse yet, they distract your agents from customer conversations and add crucial time to your AHT. This eBook is here to help.
This eBook will cover the best practices and technologies that will deliver the value that good summaries promise without undue agent distraction. Readers will learn:
- What good summaries look like and contain.
- Best practices for summarization - regardless of your methods.
- How new technologies, like generative AI, can both eliminate the need for manual entry and enrich summaries with all necessary vital details.
- What to look for when evaluating summarization technologies.
- How to ensure you are collecting valuable business insights from your summarization efforts.