ASAPP Named Winner in 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards
The Business Intelligence Group today announced that ASAPP was named a winner in its Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards program within the automation category.
ASAPP’s commitment to true AI, which is redefining automation in contact center operations to triple throughput, increasing digital adoption and transforming contact center operations with lower operational costs, was a key differentiator for the company. Specifically, ASAPP was honored in the Small Organization Category and Automation Subcategory for its work in the past year, including:
- 100%+ YoY growth
- Bolstering its leadership team, including Priya Vijayarajendran, Chief Technology Officer
- Releasing three industry-leading products:
- AutoTranscribe, the most accurate, real-time, speech-to-text transcription service.
- AutoCompose, a new AI service that suggests the right responses for digital messaging agents, enabling up to 70% of agent responses and driving higher productivity, satisfaction and concurrency.
- AutoSummary, a new AI service API that provides contact centers with automatic conversation summaries and analytics-ready data.
- Opening an office in Bangalore, India, along with its other locations in New York, Mountain View, Bozeman and Buenos Aires.
Fortune 500 companies like JetBlue, DISH Network, and Spectrum rely on ASAPP’s AI Cloud applications and services to increase agent productivity, operationalize real-time intelligence, and delight every customer.
“There is an enormous opportunity for AI development within the contact center. By equipping agents with technology that is created specifically for contact centers, we become the driving force behind consumer loyalty and trust while creating optimal customer experiences,” said ASAPP CEO and founder, Gustavo Sapoznik. “It’s an honor to be recognized alongside some of the most transformative companies in AI by Business Intelligence Group.”
About Business Intelligence Group www.bintelligence.com
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
ASAPP is a research-based artificial intelligence cloud provider committed to solving how enterprises and their customers engage. Inspired by large, complex, and data-rich problems, ASAPP creates state-of-the-art AI technology that covers all facets of the contact center. Leading businesses rely on ASAPP's AI Cloud applications and services to multiply Agent productivity, operationalize real-time intelligence, and delight every customer. To learn more about ASAPP innovations, visit www.asapp.com.